Use of the Collinson Insurance Services Limited ("CISL") Business Travel Website
This website contains general travel information provided by CISL. The updates on developments in individual countries are provided by NaTHNac™ (“the National Travel Health Network and Centre”), UCLH NHS Foundation Trust, 5th Floor West, 250 Euston Road, London NW1 2PG. The specialist risk assessments that appear are prepared by G4S Risk Consulting Ltd. Southside, 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QT
Terms and Conditions
1. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this website is either owned by CISL or has been licensed to CISL by the rights’ owners so that CISL can use this material as part of its website. The website contains trade marks, including the CISL name and logo which belong to CISL or have been licensed to CISL by the trade mark owner for use on the website. You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained in this website (including any trade marks) as set out below.
1. Access any part of the website.
2. Print off one copy of any individual page for your own personal use only.
You may not:
1. Copy (by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), reproduce, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as specifically permitted above.
2. Copy, distribute or otherwise use any material from the website for any commercial purpose.
3. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
4. In any way amend, copy, distribute, reproduce, or offer for sale any part of the material contained in the website without the prior written consent of CISL.
CISL, NaTHNac and G4S Risk Consulting Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material contained in this website but make no express or implied warranties or representations about any of the content of this website. All the information is provided for general information only and is intended to complement users’ knowledge. The information relating to health matters in particular shall under no circumstances replace personal advice provided by a doctor.
CISL, NaTHNac and G4S Risk Consulting Ltd shall not be held liable for the consequences of errors, omissions or for the results or decisions which might be obtained or made by the use of the information included in the website. Users are solely liable for the use they make of the information provided herein.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damage arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of CISL, NATHNAC and G4S Risk Consulting Ltd, its employees or agents.
Access to the Site
CISL will use reasonable efforts to make this website and its content available to users, however no representation or warranty is given that access to this website will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free. CISL reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny users access to the website or any part of it without notice and to decline to provide the services to any user that is any breach of these terms and conditions.
Links to other Sites
This website also includes links to other third party websites. Links to this website may also be included in third party websites. CISL shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for the information or material found on a website linked to this website. By creating a link to a third party website or by allowing a third party to include a link to this Website, CISL does not approve or recommend any product or service offered on the third party's website. CISL expresses no implicit or explicit appreciation as to the accuracy and/or quality of the information which may be found, directly or indirectly, on any third party website or as far as the reliability or worthiness of this third party.
The above terms and conditions may be updated by CISL from time to time without notice. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit our website.
If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and any disputes shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Collinson Insurance Services Limited
London EC3A 7BU
Company Registration Number 00758979
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – Number 311883